LENSCRATCH is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition. Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example: Mommie Dearest)
- Send name, title, location (where you captured the image), and link to your work (website or other):
It makes it easier for us if you follow the example below EXACTLY:
©Aline Smithson, The Red Rose, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
(Name with copyright symbol, title of piece, location where it was captured, link to your site–include http://)
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT
Submit ONE image by October 15th
Exhibition will run on Halloween, October 31st
This is an un-jurored exhibition
SEEING IS BELIEVING
Submit ONE image by November 14th, 2018
Exhibition will run on Friday, November 23rd, 2018
This is a juried exhibition–images for exhibition selected by the juror
Photography is perhaps the most pervasive part of our daily lives. It’s influence on our decisions, beliefs, and perception of the world is unavoidable. This has only been amplified by the constant increase in our interdependence in technology. We even regularly use photographs as a stand-in for our memories. Perhaps seeing is no longer believing, but rather photographing is believing.
For this call, show us your most unbelievable and impossible images. Show us your photographic reflections on perception and/or belief. What work do you have that we really need to see to believe? – Juror Drew Nikonowicz