LENSCRATCH is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition. Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: email@example.com
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example: GOOD MANNERS)
- Send name, title, location (where you captured the image), and link to your work (website or other):
It makes it easier for us if you follow the example below EXACTLY:
©Aline Smithson, The Red Apple, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
(Name with copyright symbol, title of piece, location where it was captured, link to your site–include http://)
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
One image due by July 18th
Please include your name in your jpg. file
Exhibition to run on July 27nd, 2018
This is a Jurored Exhibition
Shawn Bush, recent R.I.S.D. MFA graduate, educator, and 2017 Lenscratch Student Prize Winner
Shawn will select his favorite images for
an Exhibition on Lenscratch and exposure on Instagram.
1st Prize winner will receive a Lenscratch t-shirt and will be offered a Lenscratch Instagram take-over.