LENSCRATCH is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition. Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Your name should appear in the file name of the jpg.
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example: VOTE)
- Send name, title, location (where you captured the image), and link to your work (website or other):
©Aline Smithson, Rover, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
Mystic and Macabre
This call is for Lenscratch Instagram only
With everyday events feeling rather dark and unexpected, this year’s Halloween doesn’t seem so out of place. We want to see the Mystic and Macabre you find in your haunts this spooky season. Use this prompt to capture the mysterious, the dark, and the delightful surrounding Halloween. Follow and tag us on instagram at @lenscratch and use the hashtag #MysticAndMacabre to submit your images. Editor Kat Davis will share her favorites!