LENSCRATCH is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition and ALL photographs will be published. I firmly believe in having occasional unjurored opportunities that allow for community and conversation. International submissions are welcome! Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: email@example.com
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example: EARTH DAY)
- Send name, title, location (where you captured the image), and link to your work (website or other):
It makes it easier for us if you follow the example below EXACTLY:
©Aline Smithson, The Red Rose, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
(Name with copyright symbol, title of piece, location where it was captured, link to your site–include http://)
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
The Earth Day Exhibition
Submit one image that celebrates our magnificent earth
Due date: April 15th
Exhibition to run on Earth Day, Saturday April 22nd.