LENSCRATCH is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition and ALL photographs will be published. I firmly believe in having occasional unjurored opportunities that allow for community and conversation. International submissions are welcome! Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: email@example.com
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example: LOVE LETTER)
- Send name, title, location (where you captured the image), and link to your work (website or other):
It makes it easier for us if you follow the example below EXACTLY:
©Aline Smithson, The Red Rose, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
(Name with copyright symbol, title of piece, location where it was captured, link to your site–include http://)
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
2017 Love Letter Exhibition
All images due February 4th
Exhibition to run on Valentine’s Day, February 14th
Submit ONE image of someone or something you love and you made include a 1-2 sentence love letter to the subject.
The 2017 Protest Exhibition
All images due February 24th
Exhibition to run on March 3
Submit 1-2 images from the recent protest marches that occurred on January 20th and 21st of this year.