LENSCRATCH is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition. Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories. It is FREE to submit.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Your name should appear in the file name of the jpg.
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example:POLITICS OF THE KITCHEN)
- Send name, title, process, and link to your work (website or other):
©Aline Smithson, Rover, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
POLITICS OF THE KITCHEN
This is a JURIED Exhibition, our jurors are Barbara Ciurej & Lindsay Lochman.
Due date is April 4 with the exhibition to run on Sunday, April 18, 2021
We are looking for ONE photograph from each artist addressing conceptual ideas about food. We are interested in works where food carries historical, social, economic, moral, political, or philosophical messaging. We are NOT looking for photos which focus on selling food or simply documenting it.
Ciurej and Lochman are longtime photographic collaborators. As an extension of their examination of domesticity, their current work explores the connection linking food to climate change, consumption and politics.
Due to time constraints, we will only notify you if you have been accepted into the exhibition. We appreciate your understanding.